Ayung Rafting & Ubud TourOctober 17, 2018
Elephant Safari & Kintamani TourOctober 17, 2018
Ayung Rafting & Tanah Lot Tour
If you wish to retreat from crowded saltwater beaches, engaging in a rafting adventure in Ayung River Ubud is one of the most strongly recommended alternatives. Row the boat as the rapids drift you down the hill and enjoy green sceneries and majestic Balinese cliff carvings alongside the river. Complete the day by visiting the most popular attractions in the south west including Taman Ayun Temple and finish off by witnessing sunset at the famous Tanah Lot Temple.
Ayung White River Rafting
Beat the rapids while overlooking rice paddies and big rainforest trees along the trajectory. Ayung River has medium-level (2 & 3) rapids spread throughout the river. The activity we offer comes with insurance and state-of-the-art equipment to fully ensure your safety and lunch to fill up your energy before heading up to the next destinations.
Taman Ayun Temple
Literally translates as ‘Beautiful Garden,’ Taman Ayun was the royal temple of then Mengwi Kingdom, located strategically in Trans-Bali roadway in north Badung. It has a large courtyard surrounded by wide moat which can only be entered through a bridge leading into the passage gate. Apart from its religious purpose, the temple was built with the intention of being a place of tranquility, hence the big lawn and peripheral orchids.
Luwak Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about how the civet cats eat the coffee and poop the beans out undigested. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
Tanah Lot Temple
This temple is hands-down one of the most popular destinations in Bali and renowned among the tourists as the most popular spot for overlooking sunset towards Indian Ocean. The temple, sitting on the top of an offshore cliff, appears to be floating in the occasion of high tides. Tanah Lot Temple also holds a status of high spiritual importance as one of the most revered Balinese Hindu temples, and tourists will occasionally see the locals holding religious ceremonies and organizing dance performance around the temple.
- 8.00 - 9.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (time depends on the area)
- 10.00 AM : Arrive at rafting starting point for life jacket fitting and safety briefing
- 10.15 AM : Begin rafting
- 12.00 PM : Finish rafting and join for lunch
- 2.00 PM : Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 3.30 PM : Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 4.45 PM : Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 5.45 PM : Go back to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Experienced Rafting Guide
- Safety Equipment
- Set / Buffet Lunch at the Rafting facility
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Mandatory Sarong at each temple
- Coffee sampling at Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.
Contact us for pickup in different area.