Mount Batur Trekking & Ubud TourOctober 17, 2018
Ayung Rafting & Ubud TourOctober 17, 2018
Mount Batur Trekking & Tegalalang Tour
This is your perfect chance to enjoy sunrise from the top of sacred mountain in central Bali. Mount Batur, which summit stands at 1717m above sea level, draws a lot of tourists’ interest to hike and enjoy scenic sunrise atop its elevation. If you are physically fit, there’s no reason not to book this in your itinerary. The trekking will be followed by a visit to the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace knows for its glorious paddies, as well as drinking assorted local coffees at Balinese Luwak Coffee Plantation.
Mount Batur Summit
We will start ahead of the schedule around 2.00 AM in midst of the dark. The overall trekking length is around two hours and we are expected to arrive atop right at the morning dawn. Our driver, together with an expert guide will accompany you from start to finish and provide you with nutritional breakfast.
After finishing your breakfast, we may continue strolling around the crater and take pictures before going down to the finishing point.
Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional process of coffee-making and interesting information about how the civet cats eat the coffee and poop the beans out undigested. You will have the chance to sample a tasteful cup of Luwak coffee (totally hygiene) as well as 5 cups of different coffee varieties and 5 cups of teas (total 11 cups) for free.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
One of the most renowned rice fields in Asia which is famous for retaining the traditional Balinese irrigation system known as Subak. Take a walk on the slope across the valley and witness local farmers' activities as they plant and reap the rice from terraced paddies. You’ll be able to take pictures on the high roadside and the famous “Love Bali” sign.
- 1.45 - 2.30 AM : Pickup at your hotel (time depends on the area)
- 4.00 AM : Arrive at starting point, meet with our guide, introduction & safety briefing from Mt. Batur Trekking Guide Association
- 4.15 AM : Begin trekking to the summit of Mt Batur
- 6.00 AM : Arrive at the summit, witness the sunrise and enjoy the breakfast
- 8.00 AM : Go down to finish point and board the car
- 9.00 AM : Visit at Bali Coffee Plantation
- 10.30 AM : Visit at Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 11.30 AM : Go back to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Experienced Trekking Guide
- Light breakfast at the summit
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Coffee sampling at Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.
Contact us for pickup in different area.