North Bali Dolphin & Waterfall TourOctober 17, 2018
North Bali Dolphin & Twin Lake TourOctober 17, 2018
North Bali Dolphin & Hot Spring Tour
Perhaps you’ve heard a lot about dolphin and had one occasion or two seeing them performing in safari or marine park. But if you really want to see them wandering around its natural habitat carefree, Lovina Beach in north Bali has something for you. The Dolphin sightseeing tour will be followed by a visit to Banjar Hot Spring where you can soak yourselves and relax your muscles in the natural, ancient public bath. Afterwards, we will attend a local Buddhist monastery nearby where you will be amazed by the viewpoint and calm atmosphere.
Dolphin Sightseeing at Lovina Beach
Lovina is the most popular beach in northern side of Bali and also known to have the best dolphin sightseeing spot in the entire island. The best time is in early morning when dolphins are out seeking foods and can be seen jumping freely offshore. You will get aboard a traditional outrigger boat and watch them closely within meters.
Banjar Hot Spring
It is the most popular relaxation pool in the northern side of Bali where locals and foreign tourists enjoy having a long soak. It is also believed to have healing power, particularly to cure skin disease. The aesthetic elements are far from modern days, distancing itself from other hot spring facilities around Bali.
Vihara Buddha Banjar
Officially known as Brahmavihara-Arama, this Buddhist temple is located in a high ground close to Lovina Beach in north Bali. The complex provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for meditation and offers a breathtaking perspective towards North Bali Sea and the surrounding rice paddies. Here you will also see a minified version of Borobudur, the largest Buddhist temple in world actually located in Central Java. On the outer side, the architecture of Brahmavihara-Arama is largely influenced by Balinese Hindu style - a mark of peaceful co-existence between the two Dharmic faiths in the Island of Gods.
- 2.30 - 3.30 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the area)
- 6.00 AM : Arrive at the Lovina harbor and board the boat
- 6.05 AM : Begin traveling offshore for Dolphin sightseeing
- 8.00 AM : Finish sightseeing and return to harbor
- 8.30 AM : Visit Banjar Hot Spring
- 9.45 AM : Visit Vihara Buddha Banjar (Brahmavihara-Arama)
- 10.45 AM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Safety Equipment
- Set Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Mandatory Sarong at Vihara Buddha Banjar
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.
Contact us for pickup in different area.