Elephant Safari & Tanah Lot TourOctober 17, 2018
Nusa Dua Watersports & Tanah Lot TourOctober 17, 2018
Nusa Dua Watersports & Ubud Tour
Enjoy thrilling activities at the Nusa Dua beach at your choice. There are numerous variety of activities to choose and there should be no confusion involved as we have packaged them based on popularity. The activities will then be followed by a tour to the northern side where you will visit several famous spots at Ubud area before calling it a day.
Nusa Dua Watersports
Take your holiday in paradise to the next level! Experience wide-range of watersports with international safety standards at the heart of southern Bali peninsula. There are plenty of activities to choose and we have packed some of the most acclaimed combinations below.
- Snorkeling (20 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (20 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (20 mins)
- Flying Fish (2x Fly)
- Banana Boat (15 mins)
- Glass-bottom Boat Tour (30 mins)
- Turtle Island Tour (30 mins)
- Sea Walker (30 mins)
- Parasailing (1x round)
- Jet Ski (15 mins)
It’s a renowned rainforest conservation center with archaic open-air architecture close to the busiest part of Ubud. Here you’ll be able to enjoy fresh air as well as to interact with hundreds of long-tailed macaques by feeding them with hand. There are trails across 27 acres of the park which allow visitors to access many features in the Monkey Forest grounds.
Puri Saren (Ubud Royal Palace)
The palace was built by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel, King of Ubud circa 1820 which initially functioned as government center. Today, Puri Saren serves as a repository for Balinese cultural legacy in art and literature to the benefit of local artists and historians alike.
Right across Puri Saren (the Ubud Royal Palace), there is a traditional market laden with hand-made local products. At the west side of the market are full of tourists buying crafted souvenirs with relatively cheap price, while the east side comprises of groceries and household items. There are a lot of items that you can bring home, such as slippers, wooden statues, bags, clothes, mats, paintings and loads of other stuffs.
- 8.30 - 10.00 AM : Pickup at your hotel (depends on the hotel area)
- 10.30 AM : Arrive at the Watersport facility & start enjoying activities
- 12.30 PM : Finish enjoying activities and taking bath
- 1.30 PM : Lunch
- 4.00 PM : Visit Monkey Forest
- 5.00 PM : Visit Puri Saren & Ubud Market
- 6.00 PM : Return to your hotel
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers
- Mineral water
- Safety Equipment
- Set Lunch
- Entrance tickets & parking fees for all attractions
- Toll Roads (if any)
- Donation at the Turtle Island
- Coffee sampling at Bali Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Food for feeding the macaques at the Monkey Forest
- Parking fee to places other than listed destinations (i.e. convenience store, money changer, etc.)
Pickups are available in the following areas:
- Nusa Dua
- Sanur and Ubud.
Contact us for pickup in different area.